As MyPay is a mobile online platform, make life easy by simply adding a shortcut to your home screen instead of typing “mypay.com.my” every time you want to go to MyPay on your browser. Here’s how:
1. Go to Chrome and type “mypay.com.my” (I promise, you only need to do this once!).
2. Go to the menu button (it’s usually indicated as 3 vertical dots, located at the top right corner of your screen).
3. Scroll down and tap “Add to Home screen”.
On an iPhone
1. Go to Safari and type “mypay.com.my”.
2. Tap the “share” button on the browser’s toolbar (the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward).
3. Tap “Add to Home screen”.
Similar to an Android, this trick gives you immediate access to the link in your Safari browser. You can also rename the icon, drag and place it anywhere on your home screen.